Hast-o-Bood Part-4

Hast-o-Bood 

Mian Ijaz Nabi late

  Old Building of the Punjab Provincial Cooperative bank Ltd at Ram Talaee Road, Gujrat

The compilation under review includes the photographs of the elderly members of the tribe [tribe] who have graved in the dust of Gujarat.

 

It would be a no-brainer if I did not thank my dear brothers Major Bashirul Hassan, Pakistan Postal Service, Postmaster General Lahore Circle and Mian Fayyaz Asghar, Chairman and Technical Director, Educational Institution Limited, Gujarat. Who arranged for the provision of books from various sources for the compilation and editing of this book and expressed full interest. 2nd person provided a complete genealogy and the usefulness of the book by providing a reflection of the authentic genealogy of the nation [tribe] and royal documents in his custody. I am also grateful to Mr. Sharif Kanjahi for introducing this book and I am also grateful to Mr. Mian Muhammad Aftab Asghar for writing a short case of this humble offer in spite of his busy schedule. Elder Brother Haji Sheikh Mohammad Ayub Sahib Deputy Secretary [Revenue] Government of Pakistan [Retired] also,  read the draft book in depth and benefited from his valuable advice. May Allah bless them with happiness. Amen.

 

I would like to thank my mother, Begum Iqbal Nabi Sahiba, for sharing the most important information for organizing women. I am also grateful to Ms. Farkhunda Akhtar Sahiba, daughter of Mian Muhammad Sardar Khan [maternal cousin] for providing valuable information through her personal efforts.

 

I have tried to make moderation the motto from the beginning to the end because I think the same passion and ideology is driving the party;

 

Don't hurt anyone's heart with your dead tongue and pen

 

Nevertheless, if any part of my writing gives rise to a feeling of worthlessness on the part of an individual nation [tribe], then use it with forgiveness, normalizing it on my lack of understanding and lack of knowledge. I believe that;

 

Don't be sad, don't be sad

Who cares about bronze?

 

Mian Ijaz Nabi

Destination Ijaz opposite Rex Cinema

Kachehri Road Gujarat

April 4, 1977

 

Continue … Stay Connect

#Mangral #Mangral_Rajpoot #Mangral_Rajpute #Hast_o_Bood #Mian_Ejaz_Nabi #Kotali_Mangralan

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hast-o-Bood Part-21

Hast-o-Bood Part-45

Hast-o-Bood Part-31